CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lunch with Goob

Goob invited us to a lunch date at Matt's in Lakewood. It was a BEAUTIFUL day so we were able to eat outside. All of the kids had a great time. Kennedy & Caleb were excited to eat at their own table (so very grown up). Jensen & Cade sat at our table, but were in their own world. They all had such fun talking & eating together. Goob & I enjoyed just listening & watching all of the kids. They are so funny when they are all together.

After lunch we headed to the park to play.






Thank you Goob for inviting us to spend the day with you.

1 comments:

Goob said...

I love spending the day with all of you and look forward to summer when we can do it more often! I love you all!