CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet the Teacher

It's back to school time. Tonight we had our meet the teacher, as soon as Rob drove in the driveway we jumped in & headed up to Reinhardt. This time of year is when I am reminded why God gave us 408 Valley Drive. It was so my two boys could go to Reinhardt.


Walking up to the school with supplies in hand.

Looking at the class rosters posted out front of the school.
The boys with Tara in the main office.
Cade headed down to Mrs. Tolle's class.

Cade's new teacher Mrs. Tolle. We think she is the best teacher for Cade. We thought we might want someone else before today, but when we got to the school we were reminded that God does know what he is doing. I can't wait to see what is going to happen Monday.


Caleb with Mrs. Ebeier. We just can't even believe that Mrs. Ebeier's first year back to teaching Caleb gets to be in her class. Not only have we known her for years, but I have had her youngest in Weekday School two different years. Now it is her turn to have one of mine.

1 comments:

Goob said...

I love the look on Cade's face!! I think Caleb is going to have a fun year!! now we need to see mom and dad's face on Monday!! we will be praying for you!!!!