CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both & there you have THE FACTS OF LIFE.........

Today was such a crazy day!! We had soooo much to do. I will post those later, I HAD TO POST THIS ONE FIRST. Our good friend Amanda (aka. Uncle B's fiance) works for Women of Faith. She usually has the Dallas conference as one of the ones she works, but not this year. She was a little upset & a little glad to have a break. She really wanted B (Rob's brother) to see what she does on weekends away & meet some of her work friends, so she talked him into going to the Women of Faith conference for just a little while. Then she called & invited me to tag along, I was so very excited to at least go for some of it.
She couldn't wait for us to see Nicole C. Mullen so sing. So there we were meeting her friends & waiting for the concert when Lisa Welchel (aka. Blair from the Facts of Life) walks right in front of us. Well, I just couldn't believe it so Amanda said come on & introduce yourself to her. So I did. She was so very nice. We chatted about her website that I frequent & The Facts of Life. She was so very nice!!!!
Then someone took a picture of the 3 of us together.
The 3 of us taking pics of one another waiting for the concert to start.
It was a great little trip to downtown Dallas with B & Amanda. We had fun chatting & laughing about wedding stuff.
Thanks to the both of you for letting me tag-along!!!!

7 comments:

The McIntires said...

What memories the title brings back! Good pictures!

kate said...

wow, now you are famous, being BFF with Lisa!!!

Goob said...

that was goob that said that you are famous, I didn't know I was on kates sign in!!! oops! glad to know you can schmooze with the famous people!!!

The Killough's said...

Awww, Blair! I love the Facts of Life!!!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you came with us and that you got to meet Lisa! You both are so pretty in your picture! Since yall are friends, do you think we can send her an invite to the wedding? :-)

Josh and Shan said...

To bad Tootie wasn't there!

Angie said...

I'm so jealous! Where was she sitting? I wish I had seen her. Wasn't Nicole C. Mullen wonderful? Natalie Grant was great too.