CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yifan Chen

Yesterday Dad emailed us girls a letter he had gotten from our sweet friend Yifan Chen. We met her at Disney World. We had asked her to take a picture of us together on Father's Day. She was the cutest thing. We think she may have had more fun taking the picture of us than we did. Then the night we stayed until the wee hours of the morning we ran into her again. She acted like she remembered us & took a picture with us this time. Dad was so impressed with her he got an address for her at Disney and sent her a copy of our pictures. This is what he got back in return:
Gary & Marilyn Grable:
I just received your letter two days ago. Now I am still in big surprise and happiness!!! I never thought I would get this letter. You are so nice and sweet to me!!!
I can't forget those two days when I met your super, happy family and took a photo with 4 princesses! I wrote in my diary, may be you don't know what a beautiful night your family gave to me!
In the letter, you told me you and your wife would come to Disney in October. But I will not be here that time. Because I am a junior student in Beijing, and I just come to Disney to work for half a year from March, and coming back to my university next month. What a pity! But I invite your whole family to come to China, come to Beijing! I really expect to meet you in my country, and I am sure you will love the traditional amazing Chinese food!
Thank you for remembering me and sending me this letter, giving me such beautiful memory! Thank you for your whole sweet family! I will keep this letter and bring it home to share with my family and friends. It is the best present I ever got here.
One day, if you go to China, please don't forget the Grable family has a Chinese friend whose name is Yifan there!
Yifan Chen


Who would have known that a family from Texas would find a friend from China in Disney World.

0 comments: