CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!

Happy Birthday Amanda!! Tonight the birthday girl picked Red Robin for our dinning pleasure. It was delicious! The boys were so excited that this is what she wanted. We met her parents there & all had such a fun time together.



After we ate she opened presents. I hope I remember it all..she got a gift card to tan, money, stationary & a gift card to Spaghetti Birdhouse (warehouse, but Cade thought it was called birdhouse?).



Then we had cupcakes & a chocolate sundae. YUMMY!!!!!









Thank you Amanda for inviting us. We hope you had a great day!!!!

4 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Why are you holding up a pink napkin?

stephanie said...

Caleb wanted me too. They are the napkins I got for us to eat tht cupcakes on.

Amanda said...

Thank you for the cupcakes and the gift card! I had a wonderful time! Love ya!

The Killough's said...

I thought Caleb couldn't have a cupcake for 3 years after the one he ate when I was there yesterday...