CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dinner with the BEST tape sword maker in the world!!!

Foster & his friend Dan came into town for a mini vacation this weekend. The boys were so excited to hear we were going to have dinner with him tonight!!! They LOVE him so very much. I asked them to tell me why they love him & this is what I got:
Caleb: "I love Foster because he's nice and funny. The reason I was excited that Foster came home is we haven't seen him in a long time. He makes the best tape swords & I am so proud that he is a missionary."
Cade: "I just love Foster. Foster is my awesome guy. He made me a tape gun, sword, cases & belt."



Caleb & Cade helping Goob in the kitchen.



Kam cutting up our delicious, smoked meat. Grant LOVING the mac'n cheese.



Foster at work with the tape and cardboard. The finished product.
When we saw everyone tonight Cade couldn't wait to tell them about his new bike skills. After dinner he wanted to show everyone, so outside we went. In a minute Foster came around the block riding Kam's bike to show us that he too could ride. That was the perfect lead into EVERYONE showing off their bike skills. What a fun end to the day.






Thank you Goob & Kam for having us over to dinner. Thank you Foster for being such a great guy!!! We can't wait to see you again soon.

3 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Uncle B looks like such a wittle guy on the bike

Amanda said...

I had a great time and I'm so glad to know everybody in the family can ride a bike! Next time, you and Goob can show us your bike skills!

BigHead said...

Hey!! I am not sure how to take that comment!!?!?!?!?