CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Dad, I'm gonna learn how to ride my bike." Cade

Today Caleb really wanted us to ride bikes & Cade was soooo sad because he couldn't go with us. Rob told him to get his helmet & bike and they were going to go to the school parking lot and learn how to ride his bike. So off they went and Cade did it. He really did. Poor little guy wanted to be a big boy so he jumped on & with no help from Rob he rode his bike.











After the bike rides we were all so hot we went to get our favorite ice cream.




Now I really feel like I truly have 2 big boys. I guess we are entering a new season of life in the Estes household. I can't wait to see what is ahead!!!!

2 comments:

The Killough's said...

Way to go Cade!!

Josh and Shan said...

When did ya'll move from Rockwall to Mexico???