CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Today is the DAY!!!!!!

I can't believe it's here. C & C are still sleeping and I am finishing up the last little bit of packing. None of us thought we would be able to get any rest, but we ALL did. In just a short while we will be headed to the airport with our B to meet up with Yay-Yay, Josh, Tha & Bradley. It doesn't seem real!!! We all are so very excited and thankful to be able to take such a trip. Not only do we get to go to Disney World for 2 weeks, we all get to be together. In carrying on Grable family tradition this week as not gone by without some small "happenings". If you read this please keep our family in your prayers today as we are all traveling. We have never had this many travel before and never not all together. We hope you all have a great 2 weeks.

I'm signing off for the next couple of days, but will post again after we are settled in THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH.



2 comments:

the jordan's said...

I hope you huys have a WONDERFUL time!!!! Tell Mickey and all the princesses hello for Callie.

Hugs,
Courtney & Callie

Amanda said...

I hope you have a fantastic time! I will be thinking about you and your family!