CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Disney World Here We Come - Part 1

Here we go!!! I woke up at 4:40 AM, I was so excited. I could not believe it was finally Monday morning. Caleb wanted me to get him up at 5 AM sharp, but I decided not to & he got up on his own at 6AM SHARP!!! Of course we had to wake Cade up at 6:30. B took our family pic & then we got in the truck and see below what happened as we pulled away. Cade was sooooo sad to leave his Daddy.

telling B good-bye

getting on the plane

getting ready for take-off (shortly after this pic BOTH boys started crying)

CHEERS!!!! our first drink on a plane
We had a small (3 hr.) layover in Atlanta. It was the perfect amount of time to potty & get something to eat. We all decided on Wendy's (they DID NOT have nuggets) & sat here (pic. above) to eat. Everyone was so tired we ate quickly and just people watched until we left. We were so lucky that both planes arrived & departed on time.

we made it to Orlando



It took us some time to find the Magical express to take us to the hotel, where the vacation begins. We were so blessed to have such perfect traveling time. We just couldn't wait to meet up with the rest of our family.

1 comments:

BigHead said...

It looks like yall are having a good time. I know Rob is ready to be there. Dont forget B!!!