CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 9 - A Day of REST

This is the view from our room. The boys think this is so much fun to see every morning. Today we get to just hang out & do whatever we want. Robert & I ran to the store while Yay-Yay & Tha watched the boys for me & took them swimming. It was so nice to just do a little bit of nothing & take naps.





We were all so excited to go to Mom & Dad's tonight. Mom made us chicken spaghetti. YAY, real home cooked food. While we sat around the boys blew bubbles & I was able to get a picture of Dad windexing the windows on the camper (this brought back such funny memories). After dinner we headed back up to the sing-a-long and made 'smores. They were sooo good and everyone had such a fun time. I can honestly say that after 9 days together we really are enjoying one another. I don't think we have even gotten sick of one another.





mom got us all mickey mouse shaped cookie cutters






Headed back to the camper. Everyone is tired, but we are still having the time of our lives.

0 comments: