CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 8 - EPCOT

Let me just say I knew this day was not going to be Cade's best day. I can say that up until now we really hadn't had a bad day which I think is a huge deal since we have been gone for so long & we are all on sensory overload. As you can see from the picture below Cade is TIRED!!!! Our first ride inside the park was an easy one (even Barrett could ride it), but Cade DID NOT want to ride. We got in line anyway and he fussed the entire time. Midway through he decided to sit on the hand rails & I kept telling him to get off because he would hurt himself if he fell. Well, guess what.....he fell. He hit his head so hard that a huge goose egg popped up. As soon as we were done on the ride I took him to first aide and got Motrin and an ice pack.



going to first aide and seeing the nurses
holding the ice pack and the huge knot on his head


eating our sack lunches

this was a fun ride (cade even liked it)


These are pictures of all the countries we visited. It was a lot of fun to see them all.





Blake wanted out of the stroller so he said he would walk with Caleb and be nice.

In Japan we found some more drummers, Cade loved watching them.










We had a delicious dinner in China. The boys & I shared shrimp fried rice & orange chicken.

Blake just finally passed out & Cade played the air guitar waiting for the laser light show.




Our boys have been so blessed to have to many aunts & uncles that love them. Aunt Tha & Bradley surprised them all with Disney buses. They all loved them and played with them while we waited on the bus to pick us up.




We were all so tired and ready to go home. It took forever for our bus to get here.

0 comments: