CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 7 - Happy Father's Day

Our Father's Day was a bittersweet one. We were so excited to be at Disney World, but very sad that today our Daddy had to leave. To celebrate the day & have fun since we were at Disney Rob took the boys to Disney Hollywood Studios. They had such a fun time being just the 3 boys together. Rob took them to several shows while they were there & then they came & met us back at the hotel.

We all headed over to Mom & Dad's for lunch. We had tacos and they were so good. I think its because we haven't had a homemade meal in a few days. Robert & Josh had made a run to the store so they picked the rest of us up at the dock. We were such a sight as we all piled out of the mini van.



every time we come over to swim & have fun it RAINS!!!!
After lunch Mom & Dad made an announcement......we are coming back in 3 years. Yes, 2011!!!!!! We were all so surprised and excited. Then Dad gave all 4 boys a keepsake to have forever. Caleb got Goofy & Cade got Mickey, they LOVE them.





taking a quick swim before it rains

After dinner we came home in between rain storms and decided to do some laundry. Since Rob was gone I had to do as many things at once as I could, so the boys had dinner in the laundry mat. They thought it was so much fun.




After the boys went to sleep the 4 girls left for the Magic Kingdom. It was one of the days for after hours which means it stays open extra late. We met Mom & Dad around 9:30 and stayed until 12:30 AM. We had such a fun time. We shopped, rode some rides & shared popcorn (one of the Grable's favorite treats). We all had fun just spending time just the 6 of us after a rough week. Mom laughed and Dad was acting giddy that we just stayed longer & longer. When we left Dad hugged us all & said it was the best Father's Day ever.






i surprised the boys & got them Mickey ears with their names on them












Even though it was a rough day we really did have such a great Father's Day. It was nice to be all together at the most magical place on earth.

1 comments:

the jordan's said...

I am a SAP, I know...but I am crying as I read this post! Your fam is SOOO sweet!

Courtney~