CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 14 - Way to Early to be Heading Home

Let me just start off saying a huge thank you to my roommates. My alarm did not go off at 3:45 AM when I set to go off. We had to be downstairs in the lobby no later than 4:50 AM. Josh woke me up at 4:39 AM. Do you see the problem??? Thank goodness most everything was ready to go. Suitcases were packed, clothes were ironed all I needed to do was get up & ready. With the help of Tha, Yay, Josh & Bradley we made it right at 5 AM (and no I wasn't the last one there). So off we were soooo early. The boys were still half asleep, but they were able to help with their own backpacks & luggage.
The Disney Magical Express whisked us off to the airport before the sun was even up & dropped us off. I was so nervous about the weight of my luggage & I am happy to say I came in 3 lbs. under the weight limit. We checked our luggage, found a place to put our carry-ons & took turns finding breakfast. We had Burger King & Starbucks. It was YUMMY!!!!!! Then we were off to Dallas, TX.






WE ARE SO TIRED!!!

Transferring in Atlanta was quick & easy this time. We had enough time to go to the potty & board the next plane. By this time the boys think they are pros at flying. Cade could even look out of the window while we were in the air.



The boys heading up the terminal as fast as they could to find their Daddy. They found him, thank goodness!!!!


One last picture of me with my backpack on. I think I will feel lost without it tomorrow when I go to the store.


We didn't know if we could get 7 people, 8 huge suitcases & 7 carry-ons all in one vehicle, but we did. Thanks Goob & Kam for letting us borrow the car. We could have never done it without it.

Here we are all again piled into one car. Thanks to Rob we all got picked up at the same time.


The boys walking through the door ready to play.


I told Rob the other day that all I wanted when we got home was a real home cooked meal. That is exactly what we got, steak & mashed potatoes. We all ate like we hadn't had anything all day. Thank you Rob for the most delicious meal ever.

As tired as we are I can honestly say this was the BEST vacation ever!!! I have spent most of my afternoon in tears just thinking of all the fun & how I won't see everybody tomorrow morning.

We have been truly blessed by the family God has given us.

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

We are in Baton Rouge tonight, still making our trek home.... We had fun and already miss everyone too!

Amanda said...

I'm so happy you had a wonderful time! You were missed but I felt like I was there with you thanks to your blog! :-)