CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of School

Everyone got up & at them this morning. I assumed both boys would decide this was the day to sleep in, but they didn't. We had plenty of time to get up, eat breakfast, get ready & have devotion time.

The boys put their backpacks by the front door last night so they would know right where they were this morning.

I just cannot get over how BIG they look in this picture.......my little 2nd & 5th grader.




I promised them I would not follow them around the school with my camera so I took their behind picture at home (prob not the same, but it works). Caleb did ask if I had to walk him in. I quickly explained that the rule for our house would be that I would hug & kiss him outside the school & then we could all 3 walk through the door together & then he could go by himself to his room. I told him I would always want to walk him in so I would make a deal with him. When he starts 7th grade I will drop him at the curb.......he said that was perfect. He & his best friend Jasmine did come find me so we could get his assignment book & then they let me walk them both back to class...so we both got what we wanted!!!!!!!!!








I surprised them & did snap a few pictures as soon as they walked out of the school.



This really wasn't i had in mind for a sweet picture of him walking out, but it's better than nothing.....i guess.



Last, but not least a picture of our new, clean school shoes.....we will see how long they stay this nice.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love seeing first day of school photos! Those are some fine looking boys! Glad their first day went well!

Amy said...

They are so big and handsome!!

Josh and Shan said...

The tiny babies are getting so big!