GO LIONS!!!!!!
After much prayer & planning I have made the decision to go back to school. I am a college girl....AGAIN. I cannot even tell you how nervous & anxious I am about this very big change in my life. I am officially registered for classes, ready for my orientation & then the first week of school. All that is left is to buy my parking pass, get my photo id & buy a trapper keeper.
When the boys & Rob came back to pick me up they couldn't wait to show me this.........the football stadium. They were so excited they were able to see some of the football players on their way to practice. Caleb asked if we could go watch a game sometime. We told him we would try. I mean this college girl has to show her school spirit.....right?



8 comments:
I guess I should go to the game too and sit in the Alumni section :)
Congrats and Good Luck! You will definitely be very missed at WDS!!
It's a great thing and good luck!
I hope you have your monogrammed backpack and lunch kit ready!
Go to the soccer games...they're better :)
I also have an NSYNC pencil that you can use if you want!
Yea! I'm so excited for you! I'm also glad you get to get a Trapper Keeper - I loved those!!
Study hard. I'm proud for you.
Post a Comment