Today after school was one of THOSE days. To start off it was FREEZING when I left WDS, the boys came running down the hill behind their school SO FAST!!!!!!!!!!! We had snacks, a little TV time & then it was time to work on Caleb's book report.
Caleb busy at the kitchen table working as fast as he could so he could tell me he was all done.......

I walked back into the living room & found this.......he was just sitting there watching FOOD NETWORK 2 seconds ago.....................

then I walked back into the kitchen & found this........a mustache made out of tiny post-its that had been used as bookmarks.
What a CRAZY day!!!!!!!!!!!!
"then Angel who has delivered me from all harm-may he bless these boys. May they be called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham & Isaac, and may they increase greatly upon the earth." Genesis 48:16

3 comments:
Very interesting children you have.
They are so special! I love them both so much!!
I am proud...two blogs in the same week!
haha!!! they are sooo cute! glad you are getting to experience "the zoo" as it was at my house just a few years ago!! love you all!
Post a Comment