Last year we all decided to start a new Thanksgiving Eve tradition, we would ALL help cook for the next day. So this morning we all met up at Goob's house. Gran, Goob, Katie, Kennedy, Jensen, Foster, Caleb, Cade, Laurie, myself & last but not least Jim all got in the kitchen with our sleeves rolled up. We had the best time & decided that this day is almost as much fun as Thanksgiving Day. B & Amanda did show up after lunch & a full day of of finding things to register for.
Thank you Gran & Goob for letting us ALL help make Thanksgiving lunch.













4 comments:
I do love this day as much as Thanksgiving! I can't wait for next year!!!!
this is not foster it is Goob, I didn't change it before I posted that comment!!!!
I had so much fun that day!
How come I dont see any pictures of me? I know I was there.
Post a Comment