CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

"Mom, Jensen & I are BEST FRIENDS"

Tonight we got to have a slumber party with Jensen. At the last minute Caleb was invited over to a friends so it was just the 2 cousins. They had the best night ever. They played hard, ate dinner then it was shower time. They were taking a shower (of course I was listening) & talking about how much they LOVE to wash their armpits. (I never in my wildest thoughts would have ever imagined this in my life. When I was a little girl I always assumed I would have daughters. I guess since that was all I knew I never even thought about boys, but what a JOY they are.) So after much talk about washing armpits they finally got out & I soon found them snuggled up. I told them they could start a movie, but they told me to hold on because Jensen was reading to Cade. Then in a minute they came in & told me they were best friends. I loved hearing that. I feel like Gran must have felt watching Jim & Rob play & grow up together.


1 comments:

foster said...

that is the sweetest thing ever!!! I wish I could have been there too!
this is Goob, I think I am signed on as Foster though!