Thank you for loving each one of us more than yourself. You truly are the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!!!! Without your love & patience the four of us would not have grown up to be the women we are.
I love you & thank you more than you will ever know.
"Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Gary, he did do a great job with his girls! that is a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!!
Stephanie,
You are so fortunate to have all of your sisters. I always wanted a sister. Gosh, one more thing for me to be jealous of you for. :)
Read my blog
I told you I would. I am a girl of my word ... and don't you forget it! :)
Originally, I was going to make the blog kind of funny and sarcastic, but I was speaking to someone the other day, whose adult daughter I greatly admire, and I asked her mom if my downpour of compliments makes her uncomfortable. She said, "I'm sure she needs it (the compliments)" and I thought, "Don't we all?"
You have been such a positive person in my children's lives and I realize you and I are not that close, but I admire and appreciate you so much. That's that. :)
Steph,
Can you send me the boy's dates for spring break? my friend elise is going to try to go to CO. then too but we need dates!!
Oh ps are you going to teach the kids in your class the adam sandler hanukkah song? i think yes! j/k
i love you!
Post a Comment