CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I WANT SOME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cade is a complete comfort eater. I have known this from almost day 1 of his life. As he gets older I keep thinking he will out grow it, but today I am still not sure when that will happen. I fed him a nice size snack after school & then he cried for a good 20 minutes that he was still hungry. I knew he was just doing this because he was tired. I put in the only show that he will fall asleep to & within seconds he was out. The poor 'wittle" guy was TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!





he is not smiling in these photos.....it is CRYING!!!!!

3 comments:

The Killough's said...

Poor Cade! What a mean mommy he has! HAHA! J/K

Goob said...

the poor wittle guy!! he has been hanging out with Goob and Kam too much, cause we cry when we can't eat too!!!

Leah said...

What show is it? I can never get Trey to fall asleep anymore.
My wittle Tyler is the same way. He'll stand in front of the pantry and cry ... not 10 minutes after eating lunch. Poor preemie.