CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

On My Special Day.........

04.04.09 will become a special day for me
For this day a bride I will be
Your friendship is very dear to my heart
And of the bridal party I want you to be apart
So please accept and stand with me
For to me, a true honor it will be
Love, Amanda




So today we all met at the bridal shop & stood with Amanda while she tried on her dresses. She knew instantly that the 2nd dress was the "right" dress. It is gorgeous & my favorite also. She will be a beautiful bride on her special day.
I am so thankful that God sent just the right girl along to marry our B. We are all so very proud of them & can't wait for Amanda to be in our family. When I received the above note in the mail I was so shocked. How nice that B's soon to be wife would want me to stand at the front with her.
Thank you Amanda for including me. You will be beautiful on 04.04.09. side note: when B & A told us the wedding date I got a little teary. My Grandma & Grandpa were married 04.04.44.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for being apart of our special day! I can't wait to be an Estes and for you to be my official sister-in-law! Love ya!

BigHead said...

Yes I am also happy that you are going to be apart of our special day.

Angie said...

So what color dress will you be wearing?

Goob said...

The Barnett family is very blessed to have both of you girls in our family along with Laurie!!!!
we love you all!