CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Filling My Time

As most of you know I have been feeling very lonely & sad since school started. I just miss the boys so very much. This is the first week I have stayed home most days. A couple of Fridays ago I talked to Mom & she could tell I was lonely so she invited me over to spend time with them. I had the best time ever. I didn't know that I would get to see Beau, Blake & Barrett too. We all had lunch together then watched Mom & Dad work on the new patio.

When I walked in Dad had a surprise....HE CUT HIS HAIR!!!! I was so excited. I love him with long or short hair, but my favorite is short. He looked so very handsome.

Looks at our smiles. Isn't he precious!!! I didn't get to get a pic of Barrett. He was off schedule & we all just took turns holding him.
Thanks Mom & Dad for helping me not feel sad.

2 comments:

The Killough's said...

Dad is so handsome with short hair!!

The McIntires said...

"Good morning Auntie"