CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Uniform Fittings

OH MY!!!! Rob was supposed to meet us today for the fitting, but couldn't. So off we went to Rockwall Sports with several instructions from Rob. First, we were to get the young "kid" who works there (Rob said he is the BEST to help), we walked in, found him and he was the best. Second, we were to see if Caleb could be #44. {I have to give a little background story here: when we found out Caleb's team name was the Bulldog's Rob just sat there very quiet. When we went to put the boys to bed that night he came in their room & told us the first football team he played on when he was 9 was........the Bulldogs. Can you believe it?} So you can probably figure out why Rob wanted Caleb to be #44, that was his number when he was a Bulldog. While Caleb tried on the pants I asked the boy if that number was available. He checked the list, said the boy that was #44 had moved up to the next age group & marked Caleb down on the Bulldog list as #44. So this was a very productive trip to Rockwall Sports.




3 comments:

The McIntires said...

What a big boy!

The Killough's said...

:( I just don't know if I can handle this...

Goob said...

he looks like he is about 14! I am glad he got his daddy's number!