Last Saturday night we heard a HUGE, loud bang. We looked in the front & saw nothing so thought it might be fireworks.
So Sunday when we walked into the kitchen to start getting ready for church this is what we found......our tree FELL OVER!!! We could not believe it. Our beautiful shade in the mornings is now gone. We were so thankful that it fell sideways and not straight over & hit our house. I have to admit though, I loved this tree. We were so lucky to have 2 nice sized trees in the back when we moved in. Over the past 3 years it has grown & so had the shade it provided. We now had to find a chainsaw & get busy!!!!






















2 comments:
I can't believe it fell over. Blake used to sit under it in the red cozy coupe.
That is sad! But, like you said, at least it didn't hit your house!!
Post a Comment