CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer, Cousin FUN

This Wednesday was the most layed back Wednesday we've had all summer. Jensen had football camp until 11:30 AM at Dallas Christian & Kennedy didn't even get to our house until 10. When we picked Jensen up he was hot & tired. We came straight home and Jensen & Cade played John Wayne and Kennedy & Caleb played High School Musical. Soon everyone decided they were hungry, so we ate and then I surprised them and pulled out the couch bed. You would have thought I had just given them all 1 million dollars. They decided to watch Aunt Tha's favorite Disney original movie, Motorcrossed. No one made a peep during the entire movie.



When the movie was over they only had a little time until Uncle Jim got here so the boys decided to play Motorcrossed. They had a blast riding fast, going through obstacles & sliding home.

What great memories of summer, cousin fun.

3 comments:

Two Sisters said...

Mrs. Steph!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Mommy is glad you left it, because she doesn't think she has ever seen your oldest boy. You have a very cute family:), and we will enjoy looking at your blog, too!

Love,
Anna Claire

The Killough's said...

I wish I could have watched the movie with them!!!

Kim Nielsen said...

Hey Steph, I'm lovin your blog. I found it on Jana's. Did you see Peyton at football camp? He loved it!! You're so much better about blogging than I am.