Happy birthday Caleb. Does he still like dryer sheets? That last picture is great. He's so grown up. Remember when yall used to take a nap in my bed on Wednesdays?
How could I ever forget the MOST perfect bed EVER? Gay, thank you for the comment. He does still use a dryer sheet EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!! Mrs. Baker took pics of the boys this fall & Caleb does look so grown up. Dad said it looked like a cover for a boy band:)
5 comments:
I can't believe he was so little!
My favorite picture is the one with all of the dryer sheets!!! he must've been in Heaven!!!
Wow, those were all so long ago! I can't believe he is 9...that is crazy!!
Happy birthday Caleb. Does he still like dryer sheets? That last picture is great. He's so grown up. Remember when yall used to take a nap in my bed on Wednesdays?
How could I ever forget the MOST perfect bed EVER? Gay, thank you for the comment. He does still use a dryer sheet EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!! Mrs. Baker took pics of the boys this fall & Caleb does look so grown up. Dad said it looked like a cover for a boy band:)
Post a Comment