CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

WE MADE IT!!!!! We are finally here. It really did seem like a dream. All the planning, all the dreaming & we are finally here. We all just walked in not knowing what to say. We had the best time.


I decided it was in our best interest to bring our stroller. I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!
cade rode in it even more than i thought he would

rob & caleb looking at the castle


We had such a fun first day. All the little boys were even better than we could have hoped for. Everyone just went with the flow & had fun taking it all in. In the evening we went to get our spot for the parade. This is all I was able to get because my camera died. I will get more pictures of the parade to post another day.








Thank you Mom & Dad for making our dreams come true.

1 comments:

Goob said...

looks like you all are having soo much fun!!!

I think though that maybe the widdew guy should be pushing his mom!

I am praying that the rest of your trip is a happy one!!