What better way to start our Saturday than a Chiloso breakfast. Caleb spent the night with a friend (he stayed ALL night) so just Cade & I met B & Amanda. It was the perfect start to our busy Saturday!!!!!!


Cade took this pic
I had Chiloso, Cade had doughnuts
Caleb's game was first & he got to be pitcher!!!
Cade was catcher again. He looks so tough with the mask on.
These were our last games for this season. The boys both had such a fun time. Tuesday night we get to go to Hawaiian Falls for our end of season party. Lakepointe does such a great job with their teams & families. We were glad to be a part of another season with them!!!Cade's friends bday party Sunday (dodgeball/flagfootball)

I remember when we found out we were going to be parents to 2 boys, Rob wanted to know how old they could be to help out with the yard work. Well, I guess we found out yesterday. Our yard needed lots of work from all the rain last week & Rob was able to find 2 great helpers!!!! Caleb was so very excited to get to help mow the entire front yard (I wonder how long the excitement will last?) & Cade really wanted to weed eat.


4 comments:
We had to do our yard yesterday! Where were they when we needed them? I know who to call next time we need help
That is sad! I can't believe Caleb can really mow!!!
i can't believe he is old enough to mow!
Love the pics - had a great time with you this weekend! Have a great week :-)
Post a Comment