CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer FUN

What a great summer day!!! This morning when we turned on the radio we heard the high was to be 99 degrees. This means SUMMER to the Estes group. When Marshall came over after school (like he does everyday) the boys had a snack & headed off to play some dodge ball. The pics below will prove how this group plays.




Jake & Cade were sooooo good today they got to go for a dip in the pool. I know some of you are probably thinking poor babies the water must be freezing, but it wasn't. The water was actually very nice. I was able to work on my tan for a few short minutes. It was a nice way to spend a Monday. I just can't wait for Caleb to be out of school. Then the summer fun can begin.



"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light." Genesis 1:3

1 comments:

The McIntires said...

I can't wait for summer!