CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rachel's Rally

What a night!!!!!! I don't even know where to begin. As some of you read this you may remember the Columbine School killing in 1999. The first girl shot was, Rachel Scott. She had hoped and dreamed of starting a Kindness Challenge. Little did she know God's plans for how it would start. A short time after her killing her parents started Rachel's Challenge. Encouraging children at the secondary level to perform random acts of kindness to fellow classmates. This year Rockwall ISD adopted the challenge throughout the district. I am so honored for Caleb to have been a part of this at Reinhardt. Tonight Rockwall ISD held a huge rally to honor all of the students. The chain, made up of 123,000 links (3 miles) was paraded around the track until it wrapped around at least 3-4 times. Rockwall was awarded the Best District award for the amazing results during the challenge. God had such a plan for Caleb & Cade when He picked out 408 Valley for our home. I just hope & pray the things they learn about kindness will follow them throughout their whole life!!!!!!!
Caleb, Cade & Beau. How fun to get to see him at work!!!




Reinhardt Banner, YIPPEE!!!!! I have to tell you Caleb earned at least 3 links on this part of the chain. the chain being walked around










we even got to see Belle




the CHAIN reaction of KINDNESS, starts with ME

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

Good post! You got a lot of good pictures!

Leah said...

Stephanie,
I love your blog. I found it from Meredith's, which I discovered from Kim Nielsen's.
Anyway, you have done such a wonderful job chronicling your lives. And, have I ever told you how adorable I think your boys are? Oh my, those pictures of them in the right column are amazing.
You're such a great mom!