CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Holly Lake Ranch

Friday evening we headed out to East Texas. We thought it would be fun to get away for a couple of nights, so off we went 2 trucks, 6 people & lots of baggage. It was a very relaxing & fun weekend. You never know what might happen in a small cabin with so many people, but I am glad to report everyone had a nice time. It was so nice to just relax and play games as a family. I have to admit I was able to start my summer reading & got half way through my first book. The boys loved us all being together & when we got home told us thank you about 100 times. We were so thankful to have beautiful scenery & wonderful weather.

the little guy was soooooo tired!!!!!




our caterpillar (chrysalis) went with us

sliding the puppies & binki down the banister was very entertaining








playing tennis

getting to ride in the back of the truck is always a treat

"Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I had a great time with all of you!

The McIntires said...

That looks like sooo much fun! Love the binki and puppy slide.