I've got my New Kids on the Block fanny pack out and ready to pack.
We were so stylish back then! I'm really hoping Susan packs that outfit to go with the NKOTB fanny pack!
I really want to start packing...
I hope you all know that I will be checking all of your blogs for updates on your trip! I hope yall have a wonderful time! and shout out to the NKOTB!
I hope Dad remembers to bring that fabulous hat!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've got my New Kids on the Block fanny pack out and ready to pack.
We were so stylish back then! I'm really hoping Susan packs that outfit to go with the NKOTB fanny pack!
I really want to start packing...
I hope you all know that I will be checking all of your blogs for updates on your trip! I hope yall have a wonderful time! and shout out to the NKOTB!
I hope Dad remembers to bring that fabulous hat!!
Post a Comment