WARNING: THIS MAY BE LONG!!!!!
Today was Caleb's field trip to The Dallas World Aquarium. He had the best time. The 2nd graders have been studying the Rain Forest and all of its layers. It was so fun to listen to them talk about the things they were seeing & how they already knew about them. Goob was SO very sweet to watch Cade for me while I went with Caleb. Cade had a field trip of his own to Armadillo Equipment. Cade got to surprise his Daddy at work & take him to lunch. I was so nervous about how I could blog about it without pictures. Thank goodness Goob thought ahead and took her camera for me so we could have pics from both field trips (thank you goob). I think the boys both had a great day!!!!!!








2 comments:
How fun for Cade! Looks like Caleb had fun too. I didn't know Ms. Kirk was so young.
Looks like all the Estes boys had fun!! I love the Aquarium! Caleb's teacher is really pretty!!
Post a Comment