Dear B,
You are the best friend Rob could ever have. You bring so much fun & joy into our home almost every single day. I not only got to marry my best friend, I get to share his very best friend. There are so many things you do for us and the boys we could never say thank you enough, so in honor of you the boys have made a list of their favorite "B" things.
Caleb: B is an awesome, awesome uncle.
He comes to see us almost every single day.
I love him so, so much. He comes to all our games he can.
He gets me Whataburger & Wendy's
Cade: He also gets me new baseball stuff & shoes.
He stays with us at Christmas in my room
We love you so very much!!!!!!!
Love, Rob, Stephanie, Caleb & Cade



3 comments:
You find the most perfect bible verses!!! Ya'll are a great family...very lucky to have each other!!!!
Good tribute to B. I think Blake would say he likes B's truck. That would be his list.
Post a Comment