CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Sunday

The best part of every Sunday is our family. For the first time in 12 years all 4 of us girls sit together in church. I cannot tell you how much I love that we do this. I love that we see each other, our husbands see one another & the 4 "little" boys see one another. Today when we ALL went to the nursery I loved that Blake ran up to see Cade & told him he was the best friend in the whole wide world. It is so nice to have such sweet boys that love one another.


my new small group
not so natural

natural

"Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy, as the LORD your God has commanded you." Deuteronomy 5:12

3 comments:

The McIntires said...

I love this post!

The Killough's said...

Very cute! I am glad we are all together too!!

BigHead said...

How about seeing a brother-in-law also?